Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm God !!!

Often felt that i'm a narcissist...well looking back..Its been my attitude...which had different sources..but "this is the way i'm"..Well finally i'm placed today..have a job...INFOSYS..fuckin' bitch.."hum se hai duniya"...came to this college,wondered why i'm here..simply because i never tried it..i always wanted to be in the National Defence Academy...even got through it but fate is a slut..she's a bitch...and she brought me here...when i came to this college..Attitude and loads of it..bloody Franciscan and who gave a damn..always used to wonder do i deserve it ? Deserve this ?
But this place taught me a lot of things...how to make friends n how to cheat them...how to spend money even when ur wallet is empty..i met a lot of people..different ppl..multiple categories of Bastards...a lot of times i think about that line "rabba mein itna burra nahi hota,Agar tu bewafa nahi hota"...this place taught me the tricks of the game...
but all of it has not been bad...i met the most cherished people of my life too..i met a guarding angel...and she took great care of me...
often wonder how far i've to go...and how fast i've to go to reach top-speed...Full throttle...
As i look around i feel so many people around me...guys who r self-less...god knows who made them so innocent and it often makes me feel good..guys who'll say "theek hai" and smiling seems their mantra...u feel happy for a moment..but then the real punch comes...Bastards..they r all around us..and r always ready to cheat u...but this is the way life is...
i wonder this last year..kab khatam hoga...but hoga 1 din...and that'll be my day...and that day i'll prove i'm not one from the crowd..i'm not here to follow..i'm here to Lead..i'm here to Win...i'm here to Defeat..i'm here to Rule...i'm here to conqueor...and i will...
Just waiting for that day !!
well the journey has jus begun !!

No comments: