Saturday, September 8, 2007

Alone ??

why does it happen at times that even though I'm with friends..with best of my friends but still i feel that something is missing...why do i feel that even though i have so many people around me but still I'm alone...has it always been the same ? i don't know..and i don't remember...
it often happens that i want to be alone..its not that I'm an introvert or i don't like interacting with people..i can..and i can do it very well..but still limiting myself...often confining myself to my room...this loneliness..this silence...this serenity...it makes me feel complete..often when I'm alone i get time to think about myself..thinking about the things which are happening around me..things which are good..things which are bad..things which dont require to be given a thought of.......everything...
often it makes me feel good..but restricting myself...is it right ? is it normal ?
right or wrong...it seems to compliment me..but often i miss those long walks with my friends..those little conversations about a new girl in their life..or a suggestion on to how to approach a girl...or a simple joke for that matter..i often miss them..but creating a balance between the two of them seems impossible..i don't know which way to go ?
should i call it maturity or should i call it a transformation ? but m i not rationalizing about whatever I'm thinking...
often wonder i've started to sound like a confused scientist who's in search of happiness..
but i'm happy..very happy..
happy to be myself..
happy to be whatever i'm....
BUT M I ALONE ????? maybe i myself have to answer this...

No comments: