Friday, September 7, 2007

Absolute Power !!

Often wondered what's so powerful about this phrase....."Absolute Power"...it has always allured me..always enticed me...does it mean having power...just power...no it means everything..it makes u a king and it makes you a leader..without any opposition...without anyone there to question your authority..Very much like I've always wanted to...always wanted to be the master of my destiny..my life...
i want Authority...power....and it has to be complete...often wondered what's life gonna be with the massive amount of power...is it going to add to my narcissism...but i guess Absolute Power is a constant struggle against the best..it makes you even better than the best..and when you achieve that perfection you still try to take it further to a point where you feel,its the end...but that's the point "Absolute Power" comes to you...it's always around you and someone or the other has it..often people don't know it,they already have it...
often its difficult to have your authority..this is the time you snatch your share..and i want my share in any way,lest be it the other way round..Power is not given..its taken...
Its very difficult...often next to impossible to attain this status..this aura...but i know it belongs to me..and i will have it one day...trying to peep into the future...and trying to guess what's been in store for me...
but tomorrow...whatever....Power has its charm...its ten thousand times as intoxicating as grass....it gives you the thrill...its punch is the hardest and it lingers on...
wondering what's next ? Power ?
the answer seems obvious..

No comments: